Sunday 4th November 2012 – Italian Forum, Leichhardt NSW
Join us to celebrate an afternoon of Sardinian Culture and savour the taste of Sardinia in an exhibition of Gusti di Sardegna, an opportunity to explore, taste, learn about some of Sardinian’s finest foods.
Meet the celebrity chef, Giovanni Pilu born in Sardinia and arrived to Australia in 1992 at the age of 20 years, full of passion and ethusiasm for the unique flavours of his homeland.
Owner of the highly acclaimed Pilu restaurant at Freshwater, Giovanni will share some insights of his heritage and passion for Sardinian cuisine.
The day will include:
- Tasting plate prepared by celebrity chef Giovanni Pilu
- Interview and book signing with Giovanni
- Exhibition of imported fine foods by Icnussa Imports
- An array of handmade sardinian sweets
- 4pm Pasta making class for the kids & children’s activities
- Sardinian wine tasting
- Traditional Sardinian costumes on display
- Information on Tours of Sardinia from Via Tour
- Lucky Door prizes
ADMISSION IS FREE – RSVP by 26 October is essential! Contact us